WHY PURCHASE TRAVEL PROTECTION?
View Travel Protection Brochure If you would like to purchase travel insurance please contact us at 877-283-1114.
Travel protection provides you with the necessary coverage to safeguard your travel “investment” from unforeseen circumstances such as: – Sickness, Accidental Injury or death of You, or Your Traveling Companion, .
Or Family Member or Business Partner of You or Your Traveling Companion
– You or Your Traveling Companion being hijacked, quarantined, required to serve on a jury, subpoenaed, required to appear as a witness in a legal action.
– The victim of felonious assault within 10 days of departure.
– having Your principal place of residence made uninhabitable by fire
flood or other Natural Disaster; or burglary of Your principal place of residence within 10 days of departure.
– You or Your Traveling Companion are directly involved in a traffic accident
– You or Your Traveling Companion or Family Member who are military personnel
are called to emergency duty for a Natural Disaster or have their leave revoked or are reassigned.
– Weather which causes complete cessation of services of Your Common Carrier for at least 24 consecutive hours.
– You or Your Traveling Companion are terminated
or laid off from employment subject to one year of continuous employment at the place of employment where terminated.
“Canceling a trip may cause you to lose all or part of your payment depending upon the cancellation penalties of your travel supplier(s).” BENEFIT HIGHLIGHTS.
Trip Cancellation Trip InterruptionTrip Delay/(12 Hours)Missed Connection/Itinerary Change (3 Hours)Part B – Medical ProtectionEmergency Accident/Sickness Medical ExpenseEmergency Evacuation/Repatriation of RemainsPart C – Baggage ProtectionBaggage/Personal Effects ($250 per article limit / $500 combined limit for valuables)Baggage Delay (24 Hours)Worldwide Assistance Services24/7 Assistance Services* Up to the trip cost paid, up to a maximum of 75,000Available for trips up to 185 days Wise travelers recognize the need to protect their trip investment.
We, as your travel agent , highly recommend the purchase of travel protection.
Travel protection is designed to protect you from a host of events both before and during travel.
That is why we proudly suggest you say “Travel Insured.” PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS
The policy will not pay for losses or expenses incurred as a result of an injury or illness to the Insured Person which manifests itself during the (180) days immediately preceding and including the Policy’s Effective Date, unless the condition is controlled through the taking of prescription drugs or medication and remains controlled throughout the (180) day period.
PRE-EXISTING CONDITION WAIVER .
Pre- Existing Conditions will be covered by purchasing this coverage within14 days of the date of your initial trip deposit.